Produce quality and productive seedlings with our greenhouses.
- Seedlings are grown in greenhouses, seedling pillows, pots or tubes.
- In tube seedling cultivation, the seeds of both summer and winter vegetables are sown in crates, plastic bags, pots, or viols.
- Seeds germinating in viols should be placed under the greenhouse for winter vegetables and in a shaded environment for summer vegetables.
- Strong winds cause mechanical damage.
- Irrigation water should be of high quality and easily available.
- In addition to irrigation, there should be enough water as water will be used for temperature control and humidification.
- Loamy, humus-rich, nutrient-rich, water-holding soils should be used for greenhouses.