Cut Flower Greenhouses
Produce flowers in all seasons with our cut flower greenhouses.
- Cut flower cultivation is the sub-branch that has the largest share of the ornamental plants sector in terms of production capacity and production value.
- Cut flowers; means the fresh, dried, dyed, bleached, supplemented with fillers or otherwise put into use, the flowers or buds of plants grown for this purpose.
- The climate and soil preferences of flowers vary greatly according to the species.
- The period when they are best sold is between November and May. For this reason, their breeding is adjusted according to this period.
- Most production is done in greenhouses, so it is not affected by climatic conditions. However, in regions with suitable climates, cultivation can also be done in an open field.
- In general, cut flowers prefer sandy-loam soils with good permeability and high organic matter content. They prefer neutral soils, so the ideal pH range is 6.5 – 7.5.